Polar Dip Rules by Tip Up Town USA Committee
* NO PRE-REGISTRATION
* Sign -Up begins at noon January 25, 2020
* All participants must sign a waiver. The waiver must be completed in full, legible, signed.
* First 3 participants who purchased their dip at the kick-off auction on Jan. 4th do not have to wait in line. The remaining 7 jumps wil be auctioned live the day of the event.
* Must have a festival badge
* Must be 18 years old or 16 with a parent or guardian present. Participants under the age of 16 will not be allowed to participate.
* Please notify at registration if you are a Foreign Exchange Student.
* Participants must understand live filming, social media, photographers and media personnel, etc. that may be part of a national or international audience will be present.
* $10 Entry Fee per person
* Awards will be given out in the following categories:
* Best Overall Dip * Best Belly flop
* Best Cannonball * Best Dressed
* Most Creative Dip * Most Frequent Dipper
* Oldest Dipper * Farthest Traveled Dipper
* No alcoholic beverages or consumption of alcohol. If it is suspect you have consumed alcohol, you may be denied participation.
* Participants will not be under the influence of any drugs or substance that impairs their faculties.
* Must wear shoes while on the ice
* Warming/Dressing tents will be available
* Sweatshirts will be guaranteed to the first 100 participants. No sweatshirts will be available for purchase.
2020 Sweatshirt Design Winner REESE ENGLE
Image will appear on 100 seatshirts for Registered Dippers!